Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cherry Picking in the Rain

Feeling a little bit better today. The support on my last post was exactly what I needed. I know I am not quite back yet, but I'm tired of complaining. There isn't much I can do right now, but take the BCPs and wait for the big girl meds (coming tomorrow). The plan is set, I just have to follow it and whatever happens, happens. All I can do is my best to keep myself healthy and get the bad stuff out right here.

We had a good weekend. Hubby and I went cherry picking in the rain high in the mountains and it was one of the most peaceful days I have had in a while. The rain kept most everyone away so it was quiet. The sky was gray and the bright red cherries and tall green trees were a stunning contrast. I talked to him about what is freaking me out this cycle and even though he can't do much right now but hold my hand, he did just that and it took the edge off for a little while.

A special hello to all the people stopping by from ICLW! When I started this blog, I had no idea that anyone would actually read it and now I don't know what I would have done without the support I have gotten so far. It is truly amazing.

I am going to go out today and give a little bit of what you have given me back to the universe today.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're in a much better mindset today and I'm quite pleased to hear that. Equally glad that your DH is being so loving! *hugs*

    ICLW #11
    http://emi-harper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cherries and cherry picking in the rain sounds so romanatic.

    Good luck on IVF #2. I'm just about to start mine, too.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on IVF 2! I had 2 (well now on 3) IVFs and a kidney stone in my past year, so I can relate to the ups and downs. Hope this is your time!

    Jess

    from ICLW

    http://jesstutt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete